Lifeless Lifeless

Great

Yea this was good, the way I see it its just a short clip to show the hard work of a man to create something that goes totally unnoticed by the population. Its the people who you don't see nor hear of but that actually contribute something to society. Or it could be how this guy gives away his whole life to create something which isn't even alive itself, therefore the name lifeless. This is nothing too fancy but I like it.

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

haha good job

this one almost tops beer run. hilarious! keep makin those

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

got boring after wave 28

This game is awesome but i would have preferred having more variations in the upgrades.

Narcolyxii II Narcolyxii II

wow, this really sucks!

Theres alot of stuff you should work on to make this game more enjoyable such as gettin rid of the invisible walls and makin the dude move more fluently. The only good aspects of the game would be the story and the weapons, but aside from that, i dunno i didnt liked it maybe its just me. keep workin on your product before you release it. I don't know shit about flash programming so my opinion is worth what its worth. keep workin at it and youll make something great!

Loondon Loondon

good job

this is art nuff said

Of Wenches and Mead Of Wenches and Mead

Holy shit this is awesome.

I never understood how you guys make this kind of awesomeness. Is it hand drawn, computer? Maybe a bit of both?